We are expanding our R&D team!
For our headquarters in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands we are looking for a
As DevOps engineer you will work on all the infrastructure, environments and tools that our R&D development teams use on a daily basis to develop, build, test and deploy BlueCielo’s products, on-premises and in the cloud. Being part of the DevOps team, you and your peers are responsible for selecting the best possible tools, setting these up and rolling them out across the R&D organisation, taking care of their needs.
- Explore, setup and maintain appropriate toolsets and environments to support the technology stacks of the R&D development teams
- Collaborate with the teams to roll-out development tools and practices, providing coaching and support for smooth adoption
- Develop and maintain scripts and environments for continuous delivery pipelines
- Providing operational support on hosted environments and liaise with external hosting parties and suppliers
- Research new tools and techniques to improve the deployment pipeline, the development process or both
Requirements and Experience
Successful candidates will be experienced DevOps Engineers who have worked within an agile/SCRUM environment in software companies in a similar role, and who understand the need for automation and the power of integrated continuous delivery pipelines.
- University degree or college diploma in Information Technology (or similar) and 3-5 years working in a DevOps role.
- Experience supporting a production, cloud-based system
- Experience working with Azure PaaS and IaaS layers (or AWS as alternative stack)
- Expert knowledge of PowerShell, knowledge of ruby, Python or Perl is a pre
- Experienced in Git, TeamCity, Chef, Octopus.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code, preferably Microsoft Azure ARM templates
- Experience with C#/ASP.NET applications, SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Understands the need for unit testing, clean code and other software engineering concepts (SOLID, TDD, KISS).
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner and to quickly and accurately assess priorities.
- Can conform and reacts well to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines within a fast-moving environment.
- Can speak and write fluently in English. Other languages are appreciated.
BlueCielo provides the leading software solution to discover, monitor and protect technical asset information throughout the asset lifecycle.
Our Engineering Information Management (EIM) and Asset Lifecycle Information Management (ALIM) solutions provide a single point of truth for asset-related data to ensure that accurate, up-to-date information is always easily accessible. BlueCielo’s solutions reduce costs, improve efficiency and increase data quality, enabling our customers to maximize profitability and demonstrate regulatory compliance by measurably reducing risk.
The company is headquartered in The Netherlands and has offices across the United States, Brazil, Asia and Europe, as well as an international network of partners that ensures local service and support for our flagship software BlueCielo Meridian. BlueCielo is an official partner of Autodesk, IBM, Microsoft, SolidWorks, Oracle and SAP. For more information, visit www.bluecieloecm.com.
What do we have to offer to you?
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company with a broad base of large process and power industry customers.
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
- Salary will depend on experience and skill level.
How to Apply
Please forward your (Eng.) resume and motivation letter by using our application form on our careers page
For questions please contact our HR department at: email@example.com
Acquisition for this position by recruiters is not appreciated nor allowed.