Role Manager Senior
Role Manager Senior
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfil all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A challenging job, as the payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal!
What will your job be?
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)/ Role definition/ Application onboarding; Defines in cooperation with application owners / team managers the different roles for an application and implements them in the identity management tooling, both for equensWorldline as external customers:
- Requests application owners to deliver an overview of access profiles
- Defines the various access roles for an application together with the application owner
- Implements the roles in the Identity Management tooling
- Access Certification/ Attestation; verifies periodically the correctness of roles/users with the application owners:
- Creates an overview per application of the active roles/ user permissions
- Verifies with the owner the correctness of the roles/ user permissions
- Validates the correct implementation of the roles/ user permissions
- Corrects and updates roles/ user permissions if necessary
- Functional Application Management; managing the functionality of the IAM software:
- Defines and communicates (new) requirements to the IAM software supplier
- Configures, test and implements (or coordinates the implementation of) new functionality
- Verifies and steers on the correct patch level of the software
- Communicates and trains the colleagues or organization regarding new functionality
- Provisioning; Coordinates the implementation of automatic provisioning of user access for new roles and new applications:
- Defines the requirements of an automated link between the IAM software and the; systems/ applications concerned, in close cooperation with the owners and the team
- Coordinates and implements the change for automatic provisioning
- Audit & Compliance; Realizes checking, control, solving and improving of work processes in order to realize providing evidence for internal and external audits and solves any finding that results from an audit:
- Realizing check and controls for audit purposes
- Solves findings that result from an audit
- Advises and implements improvements proactively to prevent audit findings
What do you have to offer?
- HVE working and thinking level (hbo in Dutch)
- At least 3-year experience in Identity and Access Management
- ITIL-knowledge (preferable ITIL foundation certificate)
- Security knowledge (preferably finished CISSP certified)
- Fluently in Dutch (preferably) and English (talking and writing)
- Communication skills
- Independent worker but also a team player
- Knowledge of IDM tooling (preferably RSA IMG)
- Knowledge of user stores (LDAP’s etc.)
- Microsoft windows 2008/2012 knowledge
- Office automation (word, excel, especially pivot tables)
Nice to haves:
- Linux knowledge
- Public Key Infrastructure
What do we offer in return?
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 47,900.- and € 65,900,- based on a 36-hour workweek. Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance. Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager. You will be based in Utrecht.
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Jan Bas Rozeboom, Department Manager, Phone: +31 (0)883856539, or contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter, Phone: +31 (0)883855801. For additional information, please visit our website www.equensworldline.com.
To apply directly, please use the application form. An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition is not appreciated!