SAP SD IT Analyst
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) is the world leader in providing innovative precision positioning systems for construction, surveying, mining and agricultural applications. Our commitment to innovation has earned countless patents and led to a vibrant culture of engineering and design creativity balanced with a pragmatic passion to solve the problems of tomorrow, today.
For our European head office in Capelle aan den IJssel (The Netherlands), we are looking for a:
SAP SD IT Analyst
In this position you have to manage large and small scale projects from beginning to end and act as the liaison between the executive team, business users and the IT technical development team.
It is your responsibility to lead definition of global business requirements across major process areas, create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required, build and deliver executive communication regarding project strategy decisions on scope, cost and quality.
Core Job duties:
- Production support of SAP business processes as needed
- Technical configuration for domain areas
- Escalation point for solution design or troubleshooting with external service partners
- Work with solution delivery teams and end users to resolve issues and changes through development, testing and training
Education & Experience:
- BE/BS& MS or MBA
- SAP SD certification
- Proven project leadership skills as demonstrated through multiple SAP implementations
- 10+ years SAP sales, and distribution and warehouse management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge in other SAP functional areas such as WM and MM strongly preferred
- Knowledge of related SAP modules, such as Solution Manager preferred
- PMP or Agile / Scrum Certification strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Residence within the Netherlands, working from the Topcon head office in Capelle aan den IJssel
- Permitted to work in the Netherlands
- You will be working in a healthy company with a pleasant and comfortable working environment, where collegiality is of paramount importance
- 25 holidays
- A workweek of 37 hours
- Salary is inherent to experience and education
If you recognize yourself in this profile and you are entitled to work in The Netherlands, we want you to apply via the application button and send us your CV, including a cover letter (both in English).
On www.topconpositioning.com you will find more information about our company.
Acquisition with reference to this add will not be appreciated.
Trefwoorden: IT manager, it analist, SAP, Business Systems Analist, IT consultant, SAP systeem analist, proces en systeem analist, systeem analist, performance improvement analyst, SAPD SD consultant.