Senior Business Partner IT Commercial
Are you able to provide technical solutions for our commercial area and can you optimise our sales with your knowledge of technical innovations in the market? CCEP welcomes you.
We aim for success: leading brands, great people, growth and the rewards that come with it. How? By offering our customers magical brands, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Glaceau®, Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. Our IT department is growing due to organisational change. We need someone who can challenge Existing Business Practices, capture business requirements and use his/her technical expertise to drive a successful implementation.
Keep on growing: the job
As a Senior Business Partner IT Commercial, the Commercial Functional Area within the Netherlands will be your main responsibility. You’ll provide technical and process expertise towards relevant stakeholders within the business, and you are a valued partner to our stakeholders for consultancy, advice and escalation of IT related matters. You will participate in the delivery of a strategic plan based on applications, systems and technologies, and you are a business advocate within the BU IT area. When needed, you substitute and act as our Business Project Manager for (non-)technical projects.
Some of your tasks:
- Advising our sales units in terms of IT services, IT capabilities and IT innovations by collaborating in a virtual network and offering the business our IT product portfolio.
- Providing pre-studies and managing the preparation of Service Design Documents.
- Implementing active business relationships management.
- Reviewing compliance on our SLAs (quality and costs of services) with our country teams and coordinating the On-site support.
- Maintaining the integrity of our production systems by participating in Regression Testing events, and ensuring full engagement of business SMEs by facilitating the User Acceptance Test.
Do you have a thirst for pushing limits?
You are customer-focused and know how to represent yourself by using your excellent communication skills and strategic thinking capabilities. As an analytical and independent manager, you can easily plan and manage projects in a dynamic team. What about IT trends and products? You have in-depth knowledge of IT developments, services and technologies used within the Commercial Functional Area. You will use this knowledge to support the streamlining of our business.
The person we are looking for has:
- A master’s degree in General Business Administration, Information Management or a comparable education.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in project management for IT projects, preferably in a commercial sales environment.
- Experience with salesforce applications and knows how to implement and carry out IT projects.
- A good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and written.
The people behind the bottle: working for CCEP
We do not make, sell and distribute our world-famous drinks by ourselves; our success depends on our people. If we grow, so do our employees. We believe that equal opportunities entail inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all. We are looking for talent with a thirst for the opportunities and challenges of a fast-moving and dynamic business. What we offer you in return?
- A competitive compensation package, a bonus and a thirteenth salary.
- A company car and a business fuel card you can use abroad.
- 25 days’ paid annual leave.
- Unlimited freedom and the opportunity to build your own network.
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages during working hours.
Explore new territory and apply
Do you have a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast-moving business and can you manage our IT projects effectively? Then we would love to meet you: apply directly online via the 'Apply' button.
Our application procedure will consist of at least two interview rounds and an online assessment. For more information about this job, you can contact Daniëlle van den Berg – Kuijf (Talent Acquisition) via email@example.com.
Get to know us
Coca-Cola European Partners is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe’s most significant markets. We are the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler and offer more than 300 million customers some of the world’s leading brands and a wide choice of high-quality non-alcoholic beverages. With more than 24,500 passionate employees, 13 operating countries and almost 100 years of European heritage, we aim for growth. Are you ready to help us make, sell and distribute the most loved drinks brands?
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Part-time, Rotterdam, projectmanager IT, business partner