Team Manager ABO Satellite Systems
Team Manager ABO Satellite Systems
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfil all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A challenging job, as the payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal!
The work environment
The Department Acquiring Back Office develops existing and new acquiring products & services in an agile manner, expanding the value chain and keeping the innovation pace, to ensure profitable growth for eW and its clients. It is responsible for the P&L of the services in scope, consolidates processing on global BO target platforms to gain scale effect, pricing power and win new business and drive eW growth of share of revenues from global products.
Scope of activities & responsibilities:
• Manage Acquiring BO processing services incl. main platforms and satellite systems in the various countries.
• Manage migrations including the creation of the future BO organization structure after migration.
• ABO Satellite Systems will consist of employees in Utrecht, working on several satellite services and related applications, like Contract Management (CIM) and Merchant Portal. It will be a multidisciplinary team, consisting of analysts, developers, testers and a release coordinator.
What will your job be?
As manager of this team, you will be responsible for the management of services provided to all clients based on the platforms in scope. In particular:
- Management of team of approx. 30 people working on analysis, development, test and release coordination, with the support of coordinators/ scrum masters.
- Define the evolution of the services and related applications.
- Delivery of solution changes and maintenance of the platforms in scope.
- In time, in budget, quality and quantity.
- In effective and efficient ways.
- Maintaining a high level of quality in mission critical applications.
- Drive the evolution of the platforms to the future target ones and on board new customers.
- Manage to support pre sales activities, where your services are in scope.
- Working closely together with other team managers in the ABO SeC and in other; departments/ divisions, to create efficient processes of work together.
What do you have to offer?
- Higher vocational level in business studies or equal in working/ thinking capacities by experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in the IT industry, ideally mixing processing (BPO) and integration projects.
- At least 5 years of experience as manager of a unit delivering services in a similar area.
- Knowledge of financial fundamentals and ability to build and maintain financial and managerial dashboard.
- Preferable knowledge of Cards/ Payments services.
- You are process oriented but also capable to see the overall picture.
- Good leadership to accompany the team in the journey of organizational transformations.
- Ability to work in an international environment and with matrix organization.
- You have a pro-active attitude, and are able to align with all stakeholders and recipients of the deliverables and focused on managing the delivery in time, quality and costs.
- You are able to manage complex situations.
- You are able to present in a clear and convincing way.
- Other key personal skills: team player, good communication skills, target oriented and structured.
- Fully proficient in the English language.
What do we offer in return?
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 62,000.- and € 85,700,- based on a 36 hour work week.
Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance.
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Serge Bernard, Manager Acquiring Back Office, Phone +33642427959. For information on the procedure please contact Eva Spierdijk, HR Business Partner, phone: 088-3855701.
Or visit our website for more information at equensworldline.com.
To apply directly, use the online application form.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure. Acquisition is not appreciated!